At CPI, we’re not just constructing quality buildings; we’re constructing great careers. With a focus on building leaders, we empower our people to grow personally and professionally. We encourage opportunities to further an employee’s education and training. We offer competitive remuneration, and benefits from Health and Dental to RRSP matching. We provide our employees with work life balance, fun social events, as well as opportunities to get involved with the work we do with our communities.
We have a position available for the right individual out there to be a part of CPI as we grow to the next level for our clients and employees. As our next Estimator, you will have the opportunity to work directly with Preconstruction Services, Project Managers, and Superintendents to execute and oversee the estimating, and tender process. We are proud to have a collaborative team here and we’re looking for an individual who leads by example and has a proven track record. Specifically, we’re looking for a leader with the right attitude and background who can:
- Coordinate tender drawings with sub-trades
- Inform sub-trades of projects that are closing and coordinate agendas and information
- Arrange tender documents to be deposited and returned
- Assist in material take off and incorporate on to closing sheets
- Assist in closing
- Develop schedules as they pertain to the tender to set the project managers up for success
If this opportunity sounds like it could be a great fit for you, please send us your cover letter and resume by applying to this advertisement. We thank all applicants in advance for considering joining our team; we will only be in contact with those selected for interviews.