At CPI, we’re not just constructing quality buildings; we’re constructing great careers. With a focus on building leaders, we empower our people to grow personally and professionally. We encourage opportunities to further an employee’s education and training. We offer competitive remuneration, and benefits from Health and Dental to RRSP matching. We provide our employees with work life balance, fun social events, as well as opportunities to get involved with the work we do with our communities.
We have a position available for the right individual out there to be a part of CPI as we grow to the next level for our clients and employees. As our next Carpenter, you will have the opportunity to work directly with our Superintendents, labourers, and sub-trades to execute the projects. We are proud to have a collaborative team here and we’re looking for an individual who leads by example and has a proven track record. Specifically, we’re looking for a leader with the right attitude and background who:
- Reads blueprints and works independently, follows directions, and mentors junior apprentices
- Establishes the layout including selecting materials, planning sequences and methods of work, and measuring and marking materials to avoid costly mistakes or omissions
- Checks completed units to be sure they are level, square, plumb and the right size, shape and location
- Follows national and local building codes and all safety regulations
- Builds concrete forms, scaffolding, bridges, trestles, tunnels, shelters, towers and other structures.
- Is currently a Third Year, Fourth Year, or a Journeyman Carpenter
- Possesses a valid driver’s license and has their own vehicle
If this opportunity sounds like it could be a great fit for you, please send us your resume to by applying to this advertisement. We thank all applicants in advance for considering joining our team; we will only be in contact with those selected for interviews.
Indeed - 4 months ago
copy to clipboard
A Great Construction Experience
At CPI Construction, we make sure you have a great construction experience from the planning stage...