Our client is a well respected boutique Distributor of healthy ingredients and Nutraceuticals primary used in the Food and Personal Care sectors.
Whether you have a Degree in Food Science, Science or Nutrition or simply have a keen interest in the Ingredients / Nutraceuticals sector and feel you have a strong sales and customer service aptitude and mindset then this position could be for you!
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a growing company with a “work/life balance” philosophy. Hours are Monday - Thursday (8am – 4pm), Friday (8am – Noon). All Friday afternoons are paid time off.
This position is primarily responsible for generating sales opportunities and driving sales volume by engaging with existing and prospective accounts, identifying client needs, executing effective sales strategies via phone and e-mail, and providing clients with consistent value and exemplary service.
In addition to the above, this position provides sales support to the CEO and sales team, as well as administrative backup as necessary. This may include processing sample requests, following up with customers on product inquiries, maintaining customer databases, e-mail marketing, order status and order tracking and resolving customer service matters.
- Ideally 1 - 3 years experience making outbound calls to generate sales with B2B accounts.
- Post-secondary diploma/degree preferred - ideally in Sciences, Nutrition or Food Science.
- A quick study who is not afraid to learn new things.
- Comfort with ambiguity in a new product launch environment.
- Creative problem-solver, results-oriented and customer -focused.
- Positive attitude. A people person with personality.
- Comfortable with prospecting and cold calling, closing sales over the phone and e-mail.
- Ability to engage clients as you build relationships quickly and effectively.
- Persuasive oral and written communication skills.
- Organized, independent, resourceful and diligent in maintaining CRM data.
- Enjoys challenges and competition, while being a team player.