This role ensures that the trade spend budget is optimized and monitors the ROI. This role will work with sales, promotion marketing and finance to align the trade spend investment and maximize potential return. This will involve 80% strategy and tactics, 20% analytic.
- Utilize Nielsen reports and customer specific data to make a recommendation on sales trends.
- Build and maintain reports that show promotional spending vs budget and deduction validation for accounting.
- Maintain promotion calendars across customers.
- Analyze data within different categories to ensure optimal pricing and promotion. This will include looking at top line revenue and conducting category reviews while monitoring POS data.
- Ensure retail and food service customers are receiving an optimal trade program
- Keep records of all trade agreements
- Utilize data systems from distributors to ensure optimal distribution levels and promotional activities
- Bachelors in business or related
- Experience with Excel
- Knowledge of Nielsen and/or Retail Link and/or Dunnhumby etc.
- Experience in grocery or convenience analytics or experience at a large retailer in an analytical role
- Have a strong desire to lead sales or marketing activities at the national or category level
Indeed - 5 months ago
copy to clipboard -
CPG Executive Search is a boutique recruitment firm focused exclusively on Canada’s Food & Beverage Manufacturing, Foodservice,...