This account manager role is for a large CPG manufacturer that has multiple product lines. This position is focused on delivering business goals for one large account. This person must be bilingual and will be back and forth to Montreal often. This is a great role to learn the ins and outs of a large customer.
- Maximize volume and contribution margin and ensure full distribution.
- Develop & implement annual business plans including volume objectives, trade spending requirements, and various strategies.
- Ensure all program information is communicated to the sales and marketing agency (merchandising, pricing, distribution, pricing, planograms).
- Ensure the sales and marketing agency is in compliance.
- Work with credit and trade spending personnel to ensure targets are being tracked and hit.
- Leverage market consumer and shopper information to develop, negotiate and execute annual plan.
- Report on all competitive and required information on a timely basis (ie. Weekly, Qtrly Reviews).
- Provide forecasting information to the demand planning team.
- Work closely with Customer Team Leader, Trade Marketing, Siebel & Deduction Analysts and internal Customers, to identify, develop and execute business building plans for the account.
- Establish and maintain frequent contact with account personnel, particularly merchandising, operations, supply chain and finance.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree and fully bilingual in written and oral French and English.
- 2 to 4 years industry experience in Consumer packaged goods.
- Working knowledge of Dunnhumby is ideal.
- Fully competent with Nielsen.
- Team and results oriented with effective communication skills, presentation experience an asset.
- Flexible, extended hours and workdays required basis meetings and demands of the business.
- Valid driver’s licence
Indeed - 6 months ago
copy to clipboard
CPG Executive Search is a boutique recruitment firm focused exclusively on Canada’s Food & Beverage Manufacturing, Foodservice,...