Our client, a privately owned company with almost 30 years as a leading manufacturer of innovative baked goods is looking for a food technologist with experience in a similar environment to join their growing team.
In this position you will be responsible for hands-on product development, including the introduction of new products, quality improvements, cost savings and line extensions. This will include, but not be limited to:
- Managing the product and commercialization process – including bench, pilot plant and plant trials to create samples for testing
- Working closely with internal stakeholders, including marketing, operations, manufacturing, quality and packaging
- Providing technical specifications and support to ensure successful new product launches
- Providing comprehensive product and process documentation in a timely manner
- Degree in Food Science, Food Process Engineering or Bakery Science
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a food manufacturing company with a focus on developing new baked good products
- The ability to multi-task and handle several projects at a time.
- Passion for the development of innovative products and expanding business lines
Indeed - 10 months ago