Our client, a leading international agricultural company is looking for a Manager to oversee the seed production process. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, 10% bonus, full benefits, pension and company vehicle.
You will be responsible for running the entire production process and working closely with over 10 third party processers. This will include:
- Building strong relationships with third party processors through face-to-face meetings and other communications.
- Ensuring and reporting accurately on quality
- Overseeing the planting and harvesting process
- Planning and scheduling production
- Working with SAP to maintain accurate records and develop reports
- Manage the customer delivery process
- Proven track record of establishing best practices
- Managing one junior team member
- Completion of either an associate or bachelor degree in a related discipline and/or equivalent work experience
- 5 years of experience in seed production
- Proven track record of working closely with 3rd party suppliers
- Flexibility to travel locally and within Canada and the US
- Self-starter, self-motivated and independent professional