A chilled-food manufacturing company located north of Toronto is expanding and needs to hire the following position
Refrigeration Operator B/Stationary Engineer 3rd Class
The Refrigeration Operator B will need to be able to multi-task and work in a fast paced, continuous line environment. You will install, repair and maintain the PM schedule.
You will be responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility's equipment
- May perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities, mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines, read and interpret equipment manuals, PLC's, blueprints, and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments
- Certified or experience in related field.
- Minimum three to five years related experience.
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of related operating systems