This is an amazing new opportunity with a global food manufacturing company - as part of their exciting expansion plans, they are now looking to hire a talented and creative Marketing Manager to formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote their impressive portfolio of products.
In this role, key responsibilities will include:
- Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, and return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Consult with product development personnel on product specifications such as design, color, and packaging.
- Use sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
- Confer with legal staff to resolve problems, such as copyright infringement and royalty sharing with outside producers and distributors.
- Coordinate and participate in promotional activities and trade shows, working with developers, advertisers, and production managers, to market products.
- Advise business and other groups on local, national, and international factors affecting the buying and selling of products.
The ideal candidate will have a University degree or college diploma, and a minimum of 4 years of experience in a marketing/agency related position. Knowledge of merchandising planning and development, marketing strategy and budget control are also required. If you are bilingual in English and French, then that is also preferred. You should also be strong working with computers, and have the interpersonal skills to be able to work with people at all levels across the business.
An attractive salary + bonus package will be offered to the successful candidate, as well as the chance to grow your career with a global food company.
Indeed - 10 months ago