Do you have a passion for food, are you called a Foodie, do you love to hunt and manage a team? If so I want to talk to you!
- Responsible to develop and maintain a motivated and competent team, capable of achieving the District’s sales goals
- Leads the professional development and training of Sales Force
- Assist Regional Director with the development and implementation of the District sales plan
- Consultation with Regional Director to set priorities and action plans to achieve objectives as set out in the District sales plan
- Responsible for establishing sales budgets and customer territory lists for each sales representatives in the district
- Ensure that sales penetration and market share and GM% growth targets are met
- Review at least at each fiscal quarter (end) the progress to budget of each Field Sales Representative. Provide feedback and take corrective action as required to deal with shortcomings
- Ensure company’s “Code of Ethics” is understood and adhered to
- Liaison with the Top 50 customers/prospects within the District
The ability to travel Southwestern Ontario, territory begins in London.
Have worked selling to food end users - restaurants, banquet halls, casinos, sporting centers etc.
Indeed - 11 months ago
We are specialists in the provision of practical and prompt resourcing solutions across every sector of the food and drink industry. We aim...