New ideas, new products, new solutions!!! In this exciting role with a global food company, you will lead Continuous Improvement by initiating and sustaining Lean Six Sigma manufacturing methodologies, as well as facilitating an operational culture of Lean thinking. This role will develop, implement, and sustain Continuous Improvement projects by supporting key Lean elements in all aspects of the plant.
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Be accountable for establishing a Continuous Improvement process, using Lean Six Sigma techniques, to support operational objectives through improved processes.
- Deliver an ambitious improvement plan to the plant manager as a basis for goal setting to department managers, and deliver multi millions in savings per year.
- Lead Kaizen events / workshops and process improvement teams.
- Identify improvement margin (safety, quality, service, cost reduction). Analyze, recommend and support employee training in the proper application of Continuous Improvement concepts.
- Implement process improvements to drive organizational effectiveness.
- Collaborate across business and functional units in the region to ensure alignment of improvement initiative.
Desired Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Science or Business or related discipline, and have at least 2 years of professional experience in manufacturing, preferably in leading/implementing process improvement initiatives. Continuous Improvement competencies including Six Sigma methodology, 5S, Value Stream Mapping (VSM), and Kaizen are also strongly preferred.
The successful candidate will be offered an attractive salary package, plus the chance to grow your career with a growing global food company.