CPA Ontario Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great employees. Bad management. High turnover
Employee (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 December 2017
Great co-workers. But in certain departments staff are unhappy and mistrustful and fearfull of Senior Managment and HR. I was lucky to never be in the line of fire but it was harsh for those who were. Many of us who tried to improve conditions really couldn’t make traction and left by choice. Sad. Hope it gets better for former colleagues.
Pros
Great coworkers.
Cons
Bad leadership. Way too much politics.
It was the people that made it special...
Communications Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 March 2016
It was hard work but it was always fun. The people were amazing - committed to making the profession the very best it could be.

The atmosphere was one of working together toward a singular goal and although we may not always have agreed, we always had each others back.

We were empowered to make decisions and given creative latitude.

There were always politics, always people who would say "no" but at the end of each day we went home fulfilled and happy.

It was a place to learn and grow and be challenged and have fun ... all the things a workplace should be.
Income Tax Clinic Volunteer (Former Employee) –  North York, ON30 June 2015
Everyone in the work place are very friendly. As a new income tax volunteer, I got a lot of assistance from my co-workers. They are wonderful people

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CPA Ontario. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5