CORE Services Inc. is a premier provider of Permanent, Contract and Temporary Recruitment and Staffing solutions. We partner with industry leading organizations in developing and implementing strategic solutions to fulfill their employment vacancies.
POSITION: Toolroom Supervisor
SHIFT: Day Shift (7AM – 3PM)
DURATION: Full Time permanent + Opportunity for growth
LOCATION: Concord, On.
SALARY: Competitively structured + Benefits after 3 months
- Strong leadership skills
- Very strong tooling experience; 10 years minimum. Ability to develop apprentices
- Recognized Technical or Engineering Trade Certificate
- Minimum 5 years experience in Supervisory capacity including at least 10 years’ experience in Tool Engineering, Quoting and Purchasing and hands on trade experience
- Progressive die design capabilities
- Strong leadership abilities, excellent interpersonal skills, effective communication skills and strategic planning capabilities
- Secondary School Education
- Overhead Crane Certificate
- Familiar with Microsoft office (Word, Excel) and Email.
- Strong blue print reading; GD&T
- Work knowledge on PM, system implementation and maintenance.
- Familiar with new die design steps, work experience with examples, people leadership.
If you are interested and qualified, please forward a resume and salary expectations which will be reviewed by our client.
CORE Services Inc.