Are you looking for an exciting new career within the sector? If so, please see the position listed below.
Who we are:
CORE Services Inc. is a premier provider of Permanent, Contract and Temporary Recruitment and Staffing solutions. We partner with industry leading organizations in developing and implementing strategic solutions to fulfill their employment vacancies.
What they offer:
Our client is seeking a Jr. Graphic Designer to work a contract until December 27th 2013. If you are a recent grad looking for some projects to add to your portfolio, this is a great opportunity to get in the work force.
POSITION: Jr. Graphic Designer
LOCATION: Markham On
DURATION: Contract ending December 27th
- Re-Branding our template corporate Flash & HTML5 e-cards
- Image manipulation (e.g. basic color correction, cropping and exporting)
- Work closely with project managers to accomplish the design goals of clients
- Work closely with sales management
- Other design tasks as required
The successful candidate will have the following:
- At least 1-3 years of professional graphic design experience
- Knowledge and experience working with Adobe Photoshop and other Adobe Creative Suite Applications
- Knowledge and experience using FTP
- Strong communication skills
- Strong skills using web applications and web-based email
- Must be friendly and professional
- Comfortable working both as an individual and in a team environment
- Experience in working with deadlines
Although not a requirement, the successful candidate may have one or more of the following:
- Knowledge and experience using Adobe Flash
- Knowledge and experience using Adobe Flash ActionScript
- Knowledge and experience using Adobe Edge Animate
- Knowledge and experience creating e-cards
- Knowledge and experience working with audio and basic audio editing tools
- Knowledge and experience working with Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge and experience using PHP
If you or someone you may know are interested and qualified in this position, please send an updated resume.
CORE Services Inc