CORE Services Inc. is a premier provider of Permanent, Contract and Temporary Recruitment and Staffing solutions. We partner with industry leading organizations in developing and implementing strategic solutions to fulfill their employment vacancies.
We are currently recruiting a Maintenance Technician for our client, a leader in the manufacturing industry.
Position: Maintenance Technician
Location: Scarborough, ON
Salary: $25.00 - $27.00 per hr
Duration: Full Time Permanent position
- Perform preventative maintenance and calibration programs and keep maintenance records
- Program and troubleshoot PLC and Robotic control systems
- Setup, install, maintain, troubleshoot and repair complex mechanical and electrical equipment
- Develop various fixtures and small machines
- College diploma in Mechanical or Electrical
- Minimum 4 years related industry experience or equivalent
- Ability to read Blueprints
- Knowledge of PLC programming, pneumatics, hydraulics and low voltage electrical/electronics
- Knowledge of calibration
- Must have a valid forklift license
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Must be flexible working different shifts, ie. all 3 shifts, on a rotating basis, overtime, and on-call duty when required.
If you are interested in this position, please send an updated resume as a WORD document.
Indeed - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
CORE Services Inc is a provider of Permanent, Contract and Temporary Staffing Services for various industries in North America. Our client...