Core IT Consultants is currently looking six (6) Level 1 Web Developers.
Until July 31, 2013 (130 days)
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Creating, updating, maintaining and testing websites; and
- Receive everyday requests from clients and create/edit static content for the internet/intranet;
- A minimum of three (3)experience working with a Web Publishing Software and/or Content Management System; including Dreamweaver;
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience within the last five (5) years with working on Government of Canada’s websites that comply with the Common Look and Feel (CLF) 2.0 standards for the internet coding accessibility compliant web pages for conformance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) of at least 1.0 level;
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience with Microsoft office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.); and
- Must have Excellent written and verbal communication skills of the English Language.
CORE Information Technology Consultants Ltd. (“CORE IT”) provides IT Services and Solutions to federal government departments, private sector organizations and crown corporations operating in Canada. As a professional services based organization it is our mission to provide the highest quality IT resources to each and every one of our clients. Leveraging on our full-time in-house group of core talent who have been fully qualified and possess specialized IT skill sets, CORE IT is positioned strategically ensuring we meet our client’s expectations by delivering services and solutions consistently and successfully without interruption.
Providing an expanded range of IT solutions and services that are non-migration specific is the focus that CORE IT has to offer. We are also working jointly with CORE on internal research specifically related to Microsoft .NET, Java, and Oracle to support further enhancements of web enabled software development platforms, positioning CORE IT strategically to deliver high level niche expertise.
We take the time to work with our clients and resources to ensure that top quality solutions are delivered from the initial project specification identification stage through to completion and fulfillment of customer expectations and final delivery. We offer versatility, flexibility, ingenuity, creativeness, loyalty and ethical service.