CORE Geomatics is a professional geomatics firm that believes that the most valuable assets an organization has is its people. Our team members are dynamic, energetic, opportunistic and creative, but most importantly, they are the company. We lead the industry by adopting technologies and finding creative solutions that improve efficiencies and allow for a flexible work environment. Whether your career with CORE is in the field or in the office, you will find that we are adaptive to the ever-changing workplace. Currently, we have an opportunity for a
who, ideally, has some experience in the geomatics industry and has a desire to grow and learn with an innovative, forward-thinking company.
- Assist with the work of surveying industrial construction and/or oilfield sites.
- Take direction and instruction from the Crew Chief.
- Maintain a safe working environment, and awareness of safety issues.
- Perform a variety of survey-related tasks such as use and/or maintenance of GPS equipment, ongoing survey data collection, and other duties as directed by the Crew Chief.
- Building a team environment through high-quality communication skills with trades, staff and customers.
What You Bring to the Table:
- A High School Diploma, and an interest in the Geomatics industry
- Familiarity with the work of a survey crew.
- Experience working on industrial construction and/or remote oilfield sites.
- Certification in First Aid, H2S, ATV safety, and chainsaw safety
- Strong communication skills.
- The ability to occasionally interact with clients.
The Workplace: This is a field position which will require frequent travel throughout Alberta and working in various weather conditions in all four seasons.
If you feel that this is the right challenge for you, and you meet these qualifications, please respond by 4:00pm on December 9, 2013 by submitting your resume and cover letter in Word or .pdf format.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No telephone or agency inquiries please.