CORADIX is currently seeking an experienced Quality Assurance Consultant in Ottawa. This contract opportunity is projected to run to October 31, 2013 with possibility of an additional twelve (12) month extension.
- Lead the development of system integration test plans, test scripts and test data;
- Validate and manage the QA team test results ;
- Participate in application functional and technical design reviews;
- Perform system integration, load and regression testing;
- Identify and document application defects;
- Work with development and business teams to resolve application defects;
- Provide recommendations regarding testing processes;
- Perform knowledge transferring to departmental employees.
- 10 years of experience working as a Quality Assurance Specialist as the main role.
- 7 years of experience leading the QA team.
- 5 years of experience of integration testing for multiple applications.
- Experience in testing system interface between SAP (version 4.7 or higher) and other applications
- Experience in preparing and executing application integration test plans
- Experience in planning and performing system load testing
- Experience in validating and triaging test results
- Experience in documenting test scripts, and test strategy
- Experience in working with XML files
- Experience in using automated testing tools
- Must currently hold a valid Government of Canada Security Clearance at the Reliability level.