CORADIX Consulting is currently seeking a strong Oracle Database Administrator to support one of our Government of Canada clients in Ottawa on existing contract. This opportunity is projected to run to the end of October 2014 with very strong possibility of extension.
- Minimum 10 years of experience as a Database Consultant
- Strong PL-SQL experience – dynamic PL-SQL
- Strong RMAN experience
- 11gR2 RAC/ASM
- UNIX O/S installing and engineering Oracle software and patches
- Strong experience multi-tasking and working with application development team on various applications/environments.
- Strong interpersonal skills and comfortable to do presentations in front of development groups/provide input to project managers/provide support to developers/QA group.
- Must currently hold a Government of Canada Security Clearance at the Reliability level.
- Experience with Oracle STREAMS
- Oracle Warehouse Builder
- Oracle 11gR2 ACL – access control list
- Windows O/S experience installing and engineering Oracle software and patches
- Sound ETL (Extract/Load/Transform)experience loading delta changes in multiple environments
- Dataguard experience.
- Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM)
Thank you for your interest, however only those meeting the mandatory criteria will be contacted.
Indeed - 8 months ago
Since 1995 CORADIX has been delivering Information Management and Information Technology Consulting Services in the areas of Management...