Coradix Consulting is currently searching for a Network Security Installation Specialist to support one of our Government of Canada clients on an existing contract This opportunity is anticipated to begin in June and projected to run up to 14 months in length with possibility of extension.
The Security Installation Specialist must have the following:
- Cisco CCNP, CCDP, CCNA or CCSP certification
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience as a Network Security Specialist.
- Demonstrated expertise managing network switches and routers. (configure, tuning, installation and troubleshooting etc.)
- Data Center Architecture experience
- Experience with Cisco Nexus 1000, 2000,5000, 7000
- Strong network integration background
- Network Virtualization experience.
- Cisco routing, switching, L7 switching
- Experience with ESX, VMware, HP-Flex 10.
- VPN experience.
- Experience working with Nortel/Avaya switching and routing.