CORADIX is currently seeking a Business Analyst with strong workflow analysis and business process management experience to support of one of our Federal Government clients in Ottawa. This contract opportunity is projected to be up to 3 years in length with possibility of extension.
Skills and Experience:
The successful candidate must have the following skills and experience:
- Must currently hold a valid Government of Canada Top Secret security clearance.
- A minimum 5 years’ experience as a Business Analyst or Management Consultant with previous experience working with Government of Canada departments or agencies.
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst or Management Consultant, working on business process management, workflow, or business process reengineering related projects.
- Strong workflow analysis and coding experience.
- Experience with the development of business and logical models.
- Experience with requirements gathering, performance of gap analysis, documenting work and process flows, and developing diagrams and reports.
- Experience with Open Text EPS (Enterprise Process Services) a strong asset.
Thank you for your interest, however only those meeting the requirements will be contacted.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $250 million of IM/IT professional services in the National Capital Region to the federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $30 million, and a growing team of over 200 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Management/Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com