CORADIX is currently seeking a Business Analyst with extensive application and subsystem migration project experience (financial in nature) to provide support for one of our Federal Government clients.
The successful candidate must have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum ten (10) years of general IT experience.
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience evaluating existing procedures and methods, identify and document items such as database content, structure, and application subsystems.
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience analyzing functional requirements to identify information, procedures, and business flows.
- Minimum ten (10) years’ experience defining and documenting interfaces of manual to automated operations within application subsystems, to external systems, and between new and existing systems.
- Experience as a front line support specialist for a transfer payments, material management or financial management application (or a combination of) in a federal government organization.
- Experience in Government of Canada related financial procedures, policies and roles.
- Experience with the iterative (SDLC) methodology.
- Experience establishing software testing procedures for unit test, integration testing and regression testing.
- Experience as a Business Analyst providing clients with business process improvement services for increasing business flows, reducing redundancy, improving utilization and creating operational efficiencies.
Indeed - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
Since 1995 CORADIX has been delivering Information Management and Information Technology Consulting Services in the areas of Management...