Connect Hearing, Canada’s national leader in private practice hearing health care and three-time ‘Best Workplaces in Canada’ award winner is now recruiting for a Business Intelligence Developer in Victoria, BC. We are a division of the Sonova group, the world's leading provider of hearing solutions. We have a dynamic and fun team that is innovative, action-based and results oriented. Now is the time to join our winning organization!
You will be part of a global team in the Business Intelligence (BI) Competence Centre based in Victoria, BC. You will take a lead in developing globally distributed BI solutions using QlikView with a centralized data warehouse. You will also regularly liaise with local BI specialists on their country and company specific requirements and be involved with all aspects of the project lifecycle from gathering requirements, understanding expectations of stakeholders and development implementation and support.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience with QlikView or other similar BI solution such as Cognos, Targit.
- General database development experience using SQL Server including data warehousing.
- Advanced level of reading and writing SQL server queries and stored procedures
- Designing and developing ELT processes using SSIS
- Designing and developing analytical reports, scorecards, and dashboards
- Experience working with SSAS
- Experience working with multiple data sources including financial, supply chain, marketing and CRM
- Experience interfacing with customers for the purpose of understanding and documenting requirements and presenting solutions
- Forward thinking and using iterative development to meet milestones and produce deliverables while managing stakeholder expectations.
- Experience working on global projects with international teams
Small amount of travel required.
Please click on the following link to apply: https://home.eease.com/recruit/?id=4539061
Only those candidates shortlisted will be contacted. Only applications received through the posted link will be considered. No phone calls please.