We have an opportunity for a Project Administrator to join our team on a one year contract. This role is responsible for the set up and structure of the data in our online portals. It requires analysis, thoughtful planning, and detail orientation. This role is suited to someone who has worked in a variety of administration roles and who demonstrates:
- Excellent multitasking and organizational skills.
- Extreme detail orientation.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and complex databases.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Manage a long work list, multiple priorities and task deadlines.
- Evaluate home specific information in various formats with varying complexity and identify missing items.
- Decide best approach for data configuration based on complexity and customization required.
- Contact suppliers and sub-trades by phone and email to validate or collect information.
- Research and collect product specifications, operating manuals and warranties via the Internet.
- Accurately input the data for all information collected.
- Structure and organize the data effectively based on the variations and options.
- Perform quality checks on completed work.
- Provide updates to the Service & Delivery team on a weekly basis.
- Minimum 4 years of related work experience within a dynamic, fast-paced organization.
- Knowledge in the home building industry is an advantage.
- Strong computer skills including Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Proficient at researching information on the Internet for quick results.
- Experience working with databases and understanding data structures.
Remuneration will be in line with experience and qualifications.
Indeed - 6 months ago
copy to clipboard
We are an exciting and growing company that supplies the most widely used Homeowner Guide &
online Homeowner Portal systems for newly...