Comtech Communication Technologies Ltd. is an integrated communications company who provides state-of-the-art telecommunication solutions. Comtech provides research and development, design, implementation, construction, and maintenance services, ensuring exceptional quality, high-performance systems.
Comtech is currently accepting applications to fill the position of a WCS (Wireless Coverage Solutions) Technologist. As a WCS Technologist, you would be accountable for data collection, design, implementation and as-built drawings of in-building wireless networks. The WCS Technologist will also be required to create customer facing coverage reports, optimization recommendations and an overall view of network performance of in-building and macro cellular networks.
This is a full time, permanent position and an opportunity to work with a fun, family oriented company. We offer competitive wages, health benefits, group RRSP programs, vendor and industry related training, and professional growth within the company.
This position is in Saskatoon or Weyburn, Saskatchewan. A generous relocation reimbursement can be negotiated.
Important Information for all Applicants:
- Due to safety and the nature of the responsibilities included in this position, strong English communication skills are required.
- Currently, Comtech Communication Technologies Ltd. is unable to facilitate or sponsor immigration in to Canada.
- Minimum 2 year Diploma in Electronics Engineering or Telecommunications Systems – experience is an asset
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and clean Criminal Record
- Must be willing to travel within North America
- Must be fluent with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Operating Systems
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication and time management skills