Comtech Communication Technologies Ltd. Is an integrated communications company, providing state-of-the-art telecommunication solutions. Comtech provides research and development, design, implementation, construction and maintenance services, ensuring exceptional quality, high – performance networks.
Comtech is currently seeking a Junior Financial Controller. As the Junior Financial Controller your responsibilities would include coordinating, planning, and reporting on the financial activities of our company. The ideal candidate will be goal oriented and motivated to advance in their Financial career. This is a great opportunity for moving into a more senior Financial Controller role, as you grow within the company.
Comtech Communication Technologies Ltd. offers an industry leading compensation range, with a competitive benefits package. Relocation assistance would be provided to the right individual. This position will be based in Weyburn, Saskatchewan or Calgary, Alberta. This role will be offered to an individual who is career oriented & seeks long term growth within this successful, family oriented company.
- Reviewing the financial reports of the accounting, bookkeeping and auditing departments
- Preparing the monthly and quarterly close of the company’s books
- Forecasting cash flow and analyzing variations between forecast and monthly and quarterly closes
- Keeping records of and checking the efficiency and accuracy of financial activities of the organization
- Assisting in budget planning and checking that budgets are not exceeded
- Analyzing balance sheets and income statements to ensure accuracy and compatibility with the company’s standards
- Communicating with third parties on financial issues
1. Undergraduate or Graduate Degree in Accounting or Finance
2. Professional Accounting Designation:
CGA – Certified General Accountant
CMA – Certified Management Accountant