Comtech Communication Technologies Ltd. is an integrated communications company who provides state-of-the-art telecommunication solutions. Comtech provides research and development, design, implementation, construction, and maintenance services, ensuring exceptional quality, high-performance systems.
Comtech is currently accepting applications for Communication Technologists. As a Communication Technologist, you would be responsible for supervising technicians while on site, contributing to the design and implementation of communications systems, performing installation and servicing of telecommunications equipment , tower climbing, servicing, and construction at heights of up to 500 feet, antenna installation and alignment, radio and networking equipment installation, configuration, and troubleshooting, installing and configuring telecommunication hardware, and fiber termination and splicing.
This is a full time, permanent position and an opportunity to work with a fun, family oriented company. We offer competitive wages, health benefits, group RRSP programs, vendor and industry related training, and professional growth within the company.
Important Information for all Applicants:
- Due to safety and the nature of the responsibilities included in this position, strong English communication skills are required.
- Currently, Comtech Communication Technologies Ltd. is unable to facilitate or sponsor immigration in to Canada.
- Post-secondary education in a related program (telecom, electronics, etc.)
- Networking and computer experience
- Previous leadership experience
- Construction experience
- Able and willing to work out of town
- Able and willing to work at heights up to 500 feet
- Valid Driver's License with a clean Drivers Abstract
- Experience in the Telecommunication industry
- Experience working on communication towers
- Electrical / programming experience