Comtech Communication Technoogies Ltd. is an integrated communications company who provides state-of-the-art telecommunication solutions. Comtech provides research and development, design, implementation, construction, and maintenance services, ensuring exceptional quality, high-performance systems.
Comtech is currently looking for CAD Specialists who are fully qualified structural or electrical designers/drafters. As a CAD Specialist, you would be responsible for preparing cellular antenna arrangement layouts, self-supported towers, monopoles, cable routing, and connection wiring diagrams and sites plans. Within this position you would be supporting Comtech’s design and sales team with design/drafting deliverables.
This is a full time, permanent position and an opportunity to work with a fun, family oriented company. We offer competitive wages, health benefits, group RRSP programs, vendor and industry related training, and professional growth within the company.
This position is in Calgary, Alberta or Surrey, British Columbia.
Important Information for all Applicants:
- Strong English communication skills are required.
- Currently, Comtech Communication Technologies Ltd. is unable to facilitate or sponsor immigration in to Canada.
- Previous experience working within a CAD team environment
- Minimum 2 years of drafting/design experience in structural and/or electrical design
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD (AutoCAD 2012)
- Telecommunication training and experience is an asset