As an ecommerce developer at Comtec, you will work in our ecommerce development team building robust, secure and scalable web applications for the leisure travel industry. Our development methodology is a blend of both agile and traditional software engineering techniques.
- Experienced in building solutions on the Microsoft .NET platform.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred
- In-depth experience with C# and ASP.NET
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong problem-solving abilities and an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Desire to work in fast-paced environment to ensure that applications meet or exceed specifications in a scalable and secure environment and against tight commercial deadlines
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Self-motivated, creative and strong sense of accountability
- Self starter accustomed to working on own initiative
Essential Applications and Skills
- ASP.NET (MVC and Web Forms)
- Visual Studio 2005/2008
- .NET Framework, Web Services
- IIS Deployment
- Experience of Source Control Systems, ideally DVCS e.g. Mecurial
- CMS Umbraco experience an advantage
- MS SQL Server 2000/2005
- T-SQL & Stored Procedures
- Experience of Scrum and Agile Methodologies
- Experience of VB.Net
Comtec Europe was formed in 1995 and has grown rapidly from start-up position to a market leading position within the leisure travel...