The Air Compressor Service Technician repairs and services compressed air equipment in-shop and client on-site locations in the GTA. The position is required to do the following:
- Installations & Startups of Air Compressors
- Troubleshoot, service and repair issues with client’s compressed air equipment and/or refer issues for further partner support
- Perform preventative maintenance procedures on compressors, dryers, tanks, filters, drains, fans, motors etc.
- Report and discuss status of client’s compressed air equipment with appropriate client representative
- Thoroughly document and record work performed on machinery
- Provide suggestions on how to improve the efficiency of compressed air equipment and minimize downtime for the client
- Provide excellent customer service to all clients
- Work with other trades, as required
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Knowledge of compressors, pumps, air dryers, motors etc.
- Some electrical knowledge is useful
- Ability to read diagrams / schematics etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English, including reading/writing skills
- Occasional on-call service duties
- Understand and support health & safety procedures
- Own basic tools/equipment as per millwright requirements
- High school graduate, College preferred
- Training in Industrial equipment, mechanical, millwright
- Valid driver’s license with a clean abstract
- First Aid training is an asset
- Mechanical background
- Pipefitting, ducting, ventilation, and/or refrigeration knowledge/training is an asset but not required
Indeed - 6 months ago
copy to clipboard
We are a compressed air equipment distributor with 2 locations in Ontario (Vaughan and Guelph). Our services include sales of new and used...