SEEKING THE BEST!
Commonsense Network Brokerage, part of the ComFree family, is an ever-growing network that currently employs over 300 people. Its rapid growth in recent years has enabled the ComFree network to establish itself as the leader in commission-free real estate in Canada. The ComFree network currently offers services in Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and Quebec.
As one of the most visited real estate websites in Canada and with a cohesive team of qualified professionals, the ComFree network offers homeowners through its licensed brokerage, Commonsense Network, a professional, honest and innovative commission-free real estate service to assist them throughout the sale of their property so they can do it in a smart, effective and profitable way. Constantly on the lookout for new trends in its industry, the ComFree network has already helped several thousand Canadians sell their property and forgo commission.
The Regional Sales Manager will recruit, motivate and develop top quality sales professionals to achieve revenue and listing objectives. As a self-motivated individual, the RSM will encourage a strong team oriented environment and act as a role model by demonstrating a positive attitude and passion for the business. In addition, this role will set the pace and spirit for co-operative interaction and teamwork for both co-workers and customers.
The Regional Sales Manager role will effectively manage a team of 10-15 sales professionals for the following regions; GTA/Durham, Kingston/Ottawa, Barrie/Muskoka/Owen Sound/Sudbury and the Peel Region.
Your days will consist of the following activities:
- Coach sales professionals as well as identify ongoing training needs.
- Ensure that designated territories are being effectively managed through various metrics.
- Support marketing activities by regularly attending and actively participating at territory seminars and tradeshows.
- Comply with weekly/monthly/annual reporting expectations.
- Develop budgets and maintain operations within budget.
- Participate in critical projects essential to the improvement of the sales team.
- Completion of performance appraisals amongst the sales team.
- Prepare and submit monthly expenses.
- Review and identify effective strategies to prevent risk.
- Extensive travel throughout Ontario and on occasion throughout Canada.
To be part of our winning team, you must:
- Possess a College Diploma and/or University Degree in Business Administration/Management, or related field or approved equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Have minimum 3 to 5 years of management experience.
- Have knowledge of or strong willingness to learn the real estate business.
- Possess a valid Ontario “G” driver’s license and reliable vehicle for use of corporate business.
- Have knowledge of and demonstrated ability in corporate core competencies including, communication, customer service, accountability, collaborative team work, self-motivated, flexibility/adaptability
- Be enrolled with the Real Estate Council of Ontario would be considered an asset.
In order to enjoy this position, you must have:
- Strong project management, communication, negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Proficiency in computer applications, including, MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) software applications and real estate related software applications.
- Ability to be flexible and prioritize work assignments in a fast paced environment.
Our team works hard every day to provide our customers an outstanding service in order to ensure the sale of their property. Customers are the core of our business and we aim to offer a memorable experience. This vision appeals to you? Join a team where employees are proud to be part of an extraordinary project and where you can make a difference. Apply Online!