Full Time Position
‘Where value and community count.’
Working for ComField Property Management is more than just a job. With a residential portfolio of over 5,200 units and a commercial portfolio of 100,000 sq. ft. we can offer you a career within a growing organisation that provides a supportive and attractive environment, putting the needs of people first. A career with ComField Management includes:
- A rewarding career with a leading organisation that is growing.
- The chance to make a difference in people’s lives every day
- Long-term career growth
- Competitive pay and benefits
ComField Management Services is an ACMO 2000 accredited company that is seeking a Property Manager who will thrive in a fast-paced environment. The Property Manager will have experience managing overall property operations for an assigned portfolio including building operations and capital projects, in accordance with Board direction, legislative requirements and ComField policies and procedures. Our current portfolio is comprised of townhome sites, condominium complexes and commercial space.
Skills & Experiences:
- A minimum of three years residential property management experience.
- Strong working knowledge of preparing budgets.
- Oversees capital project management to ensure safe, to-specifications and cost
effective implementation of projects.
- Experience managing large scale, joint facilities preferred.
- RCM or CPM Designation preferred
- Familiar with various Acts & Codes, including Fire Code, Building Code, and LTB
- Excellent written and spoken English mandatory.
- Strong management and people motivational skills
- Proficient computer Skills; Yardi experience is considered an asset.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Able to maintain confidentiality with a professional business manner.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including some evening work
- Travel requirements within the GTA
Application: If you’d like to be a member of our growing team please email your resume.
We thank all interested candidates. However, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
To offer an enhanced degree of professionalism in a hands-on system, ComField encourages an open door policy where an open line of...