Full Time Position - Etobicoke
‘Where value and community count.’
Working for ComField Property Management is more than just a job. With a residential portfolio of over 5000 units and a commercial portfolio of 100,000 sq. ft. we can offer you a career within a growing organisation that provides a supportive and attractive environment, putting the needs of people first. A career with ComField Management includes:
- A rewarding career with a leading organisation that is growing.
- The chance to make a difference in people’s lives every day
- Long-term career growth
- Competitive pay and benefits
ComField Management Services is an ACMO 2000 accredited company that is seeking a Property Administrator. The successful applicant will be experienced in condominium management and will thrive in a fast-paced environment. The position will be responsible for administering overall property operations for an assigned portfolio, in accordance with Board direction, legislative requirements and ComField policies and procedures. Our current portfolio is comprised of townhome sites, condominium complexes and commercial space.
Skills & Experiences:
- A minimum of two to three years condominium administration experience.
- Familiar with various Acts & Codes, including Fire Code, Building Code, and LTB
- Experience with property budgets, managing revenue and ongoing expense
control with a good understanding of financial statements.
- Experience in working with members including the follow up and collection of arrears.
- Strong management and people motivational skills
- Proficient computer Skills; Yardi experience is considered an asset.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Able to maintain confidentiality with a professional business manner.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including some evening work.
Application: If you’d like to be a member of our growing team please email your resume, quoting reference COMADM1. Please be sure to quote the job title you are applying for in the subject line.
We thank all interested candidates. However, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
To offer an enhanced degree of professionalism in a hands-on system, ComField encourages an open door policy where an open line of...