As Sales and Account Manager you will be support the growing of the North American market by participating in all phases of the sales life cycle. The successfull candidate will be a self-motivated individual, with an entrepreneurial spirit who can work under dynamic conditions and can foster productive relationships with a diverse customers and partner groups.
You will focus on:
- Developing and managing sales cycles from lead capture to sales closure
- Lead intriductory meetings with potential customers including positioning COACH-IT's values proposition;
- Generate leads for new-names and installed-base;
- Conduct cold calls when appropriate and following-up on leads;
- Utilizing COACH-IT Solution and consulting resources effectively during the sales cycle;
- Work with the Brazilian marketing office to help develop lead generation campaigns along with target marketing to specific verticals;
- Working with Partner Solution Sales Account Managers and Solution Specialists to develop account strategies and partner on closing deals;
- Manage ambiguous situations and have the ability to react quickly to issues as they arise;
- End to end management of accounts and projects, enhancing customer satisfaction and market awareness;
- Responsible for developing strong working relationships with key end-user personnel;
- Experience developing and executing tactical sales plans, which include quotas and account objectives.
- 3-5 years' experience in selling strategic technology business applications and solutions. Ability to identify opportunities early and close deals in a competitive environment. (Please be prepared to discuss opportunities and accounts you have managed successfully;
- Strong and successful experience working with long-term customers. Ability to build and structure alliances and strong account relationships, specifically at executive levels (CIO, CFO, CEO);
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in Business, Computer Science or a related discipline;
- Ability to make persuasive presentations and listen actively and effectively;
- Prior SAP sales experience or related ERP products;
- Excellent knowledge of SAP run companies in North America;
- Experience working with third-party vendors;
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment and a team player;
- Prepared for some domestics and international travel as required;
- French Language is desirable.
Indeed - 10 months ago
copy to clipboard -
COACH-IT is an internation cosnulting firm with locations in Canada and Brazil. Due to our expansion into Canada, we are looking for a Sales...