CNF Marketing is a Internet Retailer specializing in online stores selling luxury fashion outerwear and home decor; recognized by Profit Magazine as one of the fastest growing new companies in Canada.
We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for setting up and enhancing MAGENTO based eCommerce sites. As well as creating graphics and photo editing for product images. This position is based at the company's head office in Winnipeg.
This role will comprise of the following primary functions:
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create site layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- design banners for online advertising and enhance product photos with Photoshop.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
The ideal character traits that we are looking for in the candidate include:
- ability to prioritize, manage deadlines, and problem-solve
- decisive, confident, competent and ambitious
- thrive working in a fast-paced environment
- ability to work effectively across multiple departments
- strong planning and organizational skills
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Additional skills in these areas are an asset:
- solid knowledge and experience in online marketing techniques
- expertise and experience with Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), web analytics, email marketing, PPC campaigns
The education and experience you need for this position include:
- University degree or Community College diploma in a related field
- minimum of 2 years of web development/design experience
For more information on CNF Marketing please visit www.cnfmarketing.com
If you would like to be a part of a dynamic, growing organization, please reply to this posting with at least 2 sentences describing why you are suitable for this job.
We thank all those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.