Are you internet savvy and know how to make leverage Social media to increase sales and engagements with potential customers? Do you have basic HTML, CSS, Photoshop, and IT skills to create beautiful website banners, build email campaigns and debug minor website issues? Are you a fast typer with great English skills that can quickly write interesting and creative blog articles and SEO effective product descriptions? If so we would love to hear from you!
CNF Marketing is a growing e-commerce business with an established track record. Recognized by Profit magazine as one of the fastest growing new businesses in Canada. We operate 4+ niche websites in the luxury fashion outerwear and home decor sectors. We are located in a newer office & warehouse building in the Southdale Area of Winnipeg.
Our busy season is September to February and outside the winter season we can accommodate some flexible working hours. We will consider full-Time, part-time and seasonal employment. The ideal candidate is a bright, quick learner, responsible and reliable, self starter who can set up and implement a work plan while working as part of a team.
Being part of a small and dynamic company, he/she can be involved in many other facets of the business.
Your Duties may include:
- Assist in developing and implementing marketing strategy with the view to increase ecommerce web traffic and sales
- Develop merchandising (product promotions) calendar to be implemented across the various channels. Regular review of Sales, Inventory, and Google Analytics. Adjusting merchandising calendar plan as needed.
- Manage our presence on various social media platforms (blogs, Facebook, Pinterest, Polyvore, Google +, Twitter)
- Set up and configure Wordpress, Magento or other Content Management systems
- Conceive, implement and monitor e-mail marketing campaigns. Segmenting and profiling existing client list
- Work on SEO and SEM projects. Help implement site changes recommended by SEO experts.
- Using Photoshop to create banners, and enhance product photos.
- Copyrighting...creating SEO friendly blog and product description content
- Have experience in online Marketing, social media, and email marketing
- Have familiarity with html, CSS, Wordpress setup
- Be proficient with digital software needed to perform your duties (i.e. Photoshop)
- Be organized and have great attention to detail
- Be creative and strategic thinker, results driven, self-motivated, energetic, and innovative
- Experience in Photography is a bonus
Please respond to this ad with at least 2 sentences that describe why you think you are suitable for this job.
We thank everyone for their interest; however only individuals selected will be contacted.
Indeed - 4 months ago
Internet Retailer specializing on online sales of luxury fashion apparel and home decor.