CNA is the 7th largest U.S. commercial insurer and the 13th largest U.S. property & casualty insurer. Headquartered in Chicago, CNA has offices throughout the U.S., Canada and Europe. Beyond whom we are as a company, CNA stands for its focus on customers, values and financial strength. In Canada, CNA offers commercial insurance products and services, including property and casualty and specialty insurance products, notably marine, where we are the country’s largest writer of "wet" marine risks, and surety. With headquarters in Toronto, we also have four regional offices in Vancouver, Calgary, Winnipeg and Montreal. For more information, visit our web site at www.cnacanada.ca.
Reporting to the AVP, Sales & Marketing, the incumbent will be responsible for providing sales and distribution analytical support to all Canadian branches, coordinating marketing and corporate communications, and broker administration. The role will also work closely with key stakeholders in our home office and other departments across the organization.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Works with VP, Sales and Producer Mgmt, AVP, Sales & Marketing, and BVPs to refine and continuously improve sales/distribution metrics that support ease of doing business and revenue growth. Metrics include: broker results, broker tiering, broker databases, incentive deals & ACA & ECs, data reporting and cluster reports.
- Conducts ongoing Distributor, competitive and customer specific research utilizing existing databases and reports, in addition to, secondary market research resources to support the Customer Segments. Uses data to identify issues and trends that impact customer service and makes recommendations to management to set and modify distribution goals.
- Coordinates training and implementation of Salesforce.com to end users.
- Coordinates other departments and branches in the development and execution of sales and product development programs.
- Prepare broker presentations.
- Accreditation of courses and issue certificates.
- Enter broker codes, contracts.
- Ensure broker license is compliant.
- Plan and execute Product Fairs and other broker events for Ontario; coordinate for branch locations.
Marketing, Communications and Branding
- Coordinates content and approval process for Internal and External communications to Distributors (including coordination of French translation)
- Maintains and updates Canada intranet and internet (including web analytics)
- Liaise and collaborate with U.S. marketing team to leverage their resources
- Coordinates Marketing Collateral materials including Sales sheets – targeted to insureds for brokers to help sell CNA differentiation, including co-branding opportunities
- Processes invoices
- Administers broker surveys, prepares executive summary and makes recommendations to management
- Assist management in identifying efficiencies and implementing solutions
- Participate in projects and initiatives as required
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- Bilingualism (French) is an asset
- Proficiency working with sales automation technology (salesforce.com)
- Knowledge of advertising / marketing concepts as well as an understanding of the product development process
- Strong interpersonal/ relationship management skills coupled with the ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Excellent organizational skills including ability to prioritize, coordinate and manage multiple projects and tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to gather, analyze and summarize data/research into concise and accurate reporting
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite, Sales Automation tools and other business related software
Education & Experience
- A university graduate from a Business Administration or related program
- A minimum of 5 years experience in the marketing or distribution areas of an insurance company (P&C preferred)
Job: Sales & Marketing
Primary Location: Toronto
Please submit your cover letter and resume.
We thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone inquiries please.
Indeed - 5 months ago
CNA is the 7th largest U.S. commercial insurer and the 13th largest U.S. property & casualty insurer. Headquartered in Chicago, CNA has...