As a vital part of the CMart Worldwide team and its Canadian office the Project Assistant will support the Director and work closely with all members of the team to ensure successful planning and execution of events/projects.
Primary areas of responsibility:
Support the Director and all members of the team with needs as they arise
Conduct international market research
Event Coordination across Canada and Abroad
Scheduling and updating calendars
Coordinating travel arrangements
Preparing presentations and company proposals
Talent Scouting & global talent search
Proofing and editing documents and presentations for projects
Preparing budgets and expense reports
Invoicing, financial reports and royalty reports
Creating and maintaing databases & project documents
Manage social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, etc.)
Other administrative duties as required
Evening and weekend work maybe required to meet deadlines
International Travel will be required (20%)
- Previous relevant experience in an arts /event management or entertainment organization
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Superior research, record-keeping, and administrative skills
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to work independently with short deadlines and in a busy environment
- Passion for the arts & entertainment
This position is from Monday to Thursday (9 am - 5 pm).
This is a term position for 6 months with the possibility of extension.
How to Apply:
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter (Word or pdf documents only) with "Project Assistant" in the subject line by 5:00pm on Monday, February 11, 2013.
We thank all those who apply however due to the volume of applications only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
CMart Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer.