CMS Mechanical is currently seeking a highly motivated individual to fulfill the role of Master Electrician in Timmins.
- Responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of all required electrical log book / document management system, including quotes and work records.
- Communicate with the project manager or area supervisors to stay informed of all electrical work being performed.
- Be responsible for ESA permits and electrical safety work plans as required.
- Responsible for ensuring that all electrical work completed by electricians is to the Electrical Safety Code and other applicable regulations and standards.
- Conduct field inspections of electricians to ensure work is completed to program and code requirements.
- Work with clients / customer that have an established ESA Continuous Safety Services Program to ensure that all electricians are achieving compliance with program requirements.
- Responsible for developing electrical quotes and estimates.
- Work with the HSE manager in the development and implementation of Electrical Safety Program and procedures.
- Assist in the development and growth of CMS Mechanical’s electrical section of business.
- Master Electrician Designated Certificate
- Strong knowledge of ESA regulations and codes
- Minimum 3 yrs experience with electrical work in industrial settings
- Supervisory experience considered and asset
How to Apply:
Please send resumes to the attention of: Jennifer Olaisola
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in the above position. Only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
To remain at the forefront of a competitive industry, CMS is focused on maintaining technological leadership and customer satisfaction.