CMS Mechanical is currently seeking a highly motivated individual to fulfill the role of Master Electrician in Timmins.
- Responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of all required electrical log book / document management system, including quotes and work records.
- Communicate with the project manager or area supervisors to stay informed of all electrical work being performed.
- Be responsible for ESA permits and electrical safety work plans as required.
- Responsible for ensuring that all electrical work completed by electricians is to the Electrical Safety Code and other applicable regulations and standards.
- Conduct field inspections of electricians to ensure work is completed to program and code requirements.
- Work with clients / customer that have an established ESA Continuous Safety Services Program to ensure that all electricians are achieving compliance with program requirements.
- Responsible for developing electrical quotes and estimates.
- Work with the HSE manager in the development and implementation of Electrical Safety Program and procedures.
- Assist in the development and growth of CMS Mechanical’s electrical section of business.
- Master Electrician Designated Certificate
- Strong knowledge of ESA regulations and codes
- Minimum 3 yrs experience with electrical work in industrial settings
- Supervisory experience considered and asset
How to Apply:
Please send resumes to the attention of: Jennifer Olaisola
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in the above position. Only those considered for an interview will be contacted.