JOB OPTIONS BC is seeking participants from Cranbrook Kimberley Invermere and Fernie
Start date in Kimberley: June 9, 2014
Start date in Cranbrook: July 24 2014
WHAT IS JOB OPTIONS BC?
- 25 hours per week for 6 weeks of group facilitation
- Training allowance provided
- Life skills (anger management, stress management, communication skills, self-esteem building, personal vision planning and goal setting, etc)
- Employment skills (resumes, cover letters, interview skills, networking, etc)
- Basic Computer skills
- Job Clubs / mentoring / coaching / employment counseling
- 4 weeks of Employer Work Experience / Volunteering (subject to availability)
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
- Unemployed, non- EI British Columbians (no EI claim in the past 3 yrs, or paternal claim in the past 5 yrs) who are Canadian Citizens or Landed Immigrants and are not attending school
- Must be 18 years of age or older
HOW TO REGISTER?
- Register TODAY as seats are limited
- By phone: Call Job Options BC today at 250.426.8019 ext 3026
- In person: CMHA Kootenays 39 – 13th Avenue South Cranbrook
Indeed - 8 months ago