- Have knowledge of routine laboratory equipment and procedures;
- Read, understand, and follow applicable standard operating procedures;
- Perform Venipuncture, Urinalysis, ECGs and Pulmonary Function tests;
- Prepare specimens for outside lab;
- Document and report problems to supervisor;
- Inform supervisor of workflow progress and discrepancies during shift;
- Clean and stock supplies in work area;
- Register patients on AbelMed system;
- Escort patients to exam room and take vitals;
- Candidate must also be versed in AbelMed and will have reception duties as well.
- Cleaning of the office and exam rooms at the end of the shift is mandatory;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Current Registration with the College of Medical Laboratory Technologists of Ontario (CMLTO);
- Successful completion of an accredited MLT program;
- Current core laboratory experience, including Core Hematology and Core Clinical Chemistry;
- Computer skills including Meditech & Microsoft office applications;
- Excellent communication, organizational and problem-solving skills.
Indeed - 8 months ago
copy to clipboard
CMC Dental Centre is part of the CMC Health Group family, where we are committed to providing communities where are our practices are...