Online ecommerce shopping website company located in Burnaby Highgate looking for a part-time pack and ship & office helper. Casual environment, all females, no dress code but require the followings:
- DETAIL oriented is a must
- Not afraid of asking questions
- Can take direction well
- Basic computer skills, especially word and excel
- Familiar with shipping and tracking process
- Fast learner
- Fluent in English
- Take initiative
- Answer finder: for example we tell you "please ship this item", you know what it takes to get the job done, find the proper box size, put the right product in it, find papers to fill up the space if it's too empty, you think before you do it, where to place the label, how to mark the boxes so you don't get confuse, updating tracking in the system.
We will train you but we really need someone have the ability to "integrate" tasks and make things better.
- Packing products
- Shipping: creating shipping label using selected courier
- Update tracking
- Inventory Count
- Unpack and sort stocks
- Other administrative help
- Compensation: $12/hour
This job is perfect for someone needs flexible hours. We need someone at least 3 days a week (when we are busy we might ask you to come on the daily basis), between 10am to 4pm for 2~4 hours. We don't have "fix hours" as it really depends on the workload, but 6 hours a week is guaranteed. Possible turn regular part time during the summer.
Online ecommerce shopping website company