CKR Global is Canada's premier national provider of Risk Mitigation & Investigation Services. We provide innovative solutions that reduce risk, minimize loss and increase human safety, enabling our clients to function at their fullest potential. Through our suite of services we enable our clients to enhance business performance and ensure operational continuity by providing the experts and the tools to manage all levels of risks.
Through our five CKR Global companies: Investigations, Risk Solutions, HRservices, Safety & Rescue and Labour Risk Management we address client needs across the entire risk continuum. With both proactive and reactive resources, we are there to help clients in times of crisis as well as put in place mitigation strategies to avoid crisis in the future.
With over 450 subject matter experts in 23 offices across Canada, and strategic locations around the world we offer expert support to Insurance, Government, Legal, and Corporate institutions internationally. CKR Global is there to protect our clients' business interests from all levels of risk, enabling our clients to perform at the top of their respective industries.
Position: Field Manager - Surveillance, Calgary
Company: CKR Global
Date Posted: May 7, 2013
Job Location(s): Calgary AB
Compensation: Negotiable; commensurate with experience
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time
The Field Manager is responsible for providing leadership and mentoring to our team of surveillance operatives. The successful candidate will lead by example and be capable of conducting high profile surveillance operations while adhering to company policy and client directives.
The Field Manager's role will include, but is not limited to:
- Act as a mentor; provide surveillance operatives with coaching, support and feedback
- Take responsibility for the overall quality of files
- Ensure that budgets are adhered to on each file, time service requirements are met, ensure that there are useful results on each file
- Coordinate scheduling on files that may require multi investigators
- Required to cascade information from case managers to surveillance operatives
- Participate in regular team-building meetings
- Goal-oriented to achieve targets through self-motivation, persistence and determination
- Exceptional analytic and reasoning skills
- Evaluative skills to identify and assess trends and patterns requiring further investigation;
- Excellent communication skills
- Above average multi-tasking skills
- Demonstrated experience in leading a surveillance team
- 5+ years of field experience as an investigator
- 2+ years direct experience in managing staff
- Current Alberta Private Investigator’s License
- Must be willing to travel throughout Alberta
- Knowledge of privacy laws, criminal code and a network of contacts in the legal, corporate, enforcement and insurance arenas are an asset.
- Professional association affiliation including but not limited to the Alberta Association of Private Investigators are of benefit.
Apply to: keith.tucker @ ckrglobal.com or by fax: 1-403-266-3827
Please reference "Field Manager - INV" in subject line of all correspondence.
*Please attach a resume or bio as well as cover letter. Attachments must be in PDF or MS Word format.
Application Closing Date: May 31, 2013*