Legal Assistant/Office Manager
Law office in New Westminster
Chung & Associates
- Bachelors Degree or higher
- Paralegal Certification is preferred but not required
- Must be fluent in Korean and English
- Exceptional writing, communication and organizational skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
Job duties include, but not limited to the following:
- Must be comfortable performing legal and factual research
- Works under immediate supervisor
- Prepares litigation reports with factual findings
- Works with all levels of Management
All job applications will be held in confidence. Please submit your cover letter and resume by email.
Indeed - 11 months ago
Chung & Associates is a full service law firm committed to providing its clients with tailored legal services on complex legal matters....