CGI Group

CGI Group Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Employee Friendly company
Head Technical Service Desk (Global Operations) (Current Employee), Bangalore, KarnatakaJune 22, 2014
Pros: free lunches, r&r (quartely awards, yearly awards), fun activities
Cons: member driven company which at times restricts the business in taking decisions from a holistic view
Like any other company, CGI believes in striving to achieve what the clients expect but the uniqueness is work with the client closely and understand their interests and provide the best possible solutions to the client
Government contract work, fast paced, stressful, challenging work
Passport Support Associate (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAJune 14, 2014
Pros: occasional free lunches, christmas parties, outings....etc
Cons: somewhat hostile environment, dealing with difficult people, low opportunity for professional growth and development
Fun fast paced environment, sometimes a lot of hostility and confusion among management and workers. Mostly Authoritarian style of management. Low opportunity for career advancement and professional development.
Good working environment.
Software Developer (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAJune 13, 2014
Pros: learning opportunities.
Cons: long hours.
A better place to work considering all together. The member are cooperative and the management is good. There isn't really anything good with lunch but else career wise it's a place to be.
relax place to work
Buffalo Passport Agency/ Document Processor (Current Employee), Buffalo, NYJune 11, 2014
A typical day starts with you in the breakroom eating your breakfast or whatever snack a co-worker might have brought in to share....then you proceed to the processing room to process image review or mail out. Management is very laid back for the most part and easy to approach. Co-workers are very friendly and try to look out for one another. The hardest – more... part of the job is finding free parking...the most enjoyable part is making people happy when they receive their passports in time for their trip. – less
enjoyable
Team Lead (Current Employee), Bedford, TXJune 9, 2014
Work day ususally starts at 5:30 in the morning, it was my quite time. My co-workers are a good bunch, we do have our conflicks but what job doesn't. I have worked with several of my co-workers before and that has been the enjoyable part of it all
good company to work for
Material Technician (Former Employee), Springfield, VAJune 5, 2014
good company to work for like working for then I wish I can go back to work for then
Great Workplace and Opportunities for Advance
Procurement Officer (Current Employee), Arlington VAJune 4, 2014
CGI, has been a great place to work that has provided many opportunities for growth and advancement. I look forward to continuing on my journey, implementing all that I have learned from my experiences.
Consulting
Consultant (Former Employee), Fairfax, VAJune 4, 2014
Consulting is usually on site. Has a very smart consulting staff
great
Senior Logistics Technical Specialist (Current Employee), Huntsville, ALJune 3, 2014
Great place to work.
Nice staff
Good communitcation
Family friendly
Low Pay - Easy Work
Senior Consultant (Current Employee), Frankfort, KYJune 2, 2014
Pros: great work-life balance
Cons: pay rate
Not bad, but pay isn't great. Between furloughs and no raises it makes it hard financially at times.
A good corprate culture
Business Analyst (Current Employee), Fairfax, VAMay 31, 2014
Pros: good benefits and company perks
Cons: advancement is slow
Depending on the project and location, the work environment can be different and is good with my project. A good PM of the project knows how to keep his staff in tune to the company and client.
Amazing place with fun and work everywhere
Associate Business Analyst (Former Employee), Mumbai, MHMay 28, 2014
Had an amazing time and also was a very big platform for me to learn corporate life
flexible work schedule
Pipeline/Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee), Leavenworth, KSMay 27, 2014
HTS is a social cultural program that embeds operationally focused socio-cultural capability with the military to bring about peace and stability in contested regions throughout the world. The environment is fast pace which I enjoy. Overall, I enjoyed my time with the program and sad to see that its was funding cut.
Great work Environment
Senior Training and Development Specialist - (Former Employee), Sierra Vista, AZMay 24, 2014
Pros: encourages innovation and growth
CGI is a very professional place to work. They thrive on team work, and promote tea effort and accomplishments.
Great place for College Hires
IT Consultant/Business Analyst (Current Employee), Fairfax, VAMay 20, 2014
Great place for college hires, not much place to grow but has great flexibility. Compensation and benefits are average, depending on what project your on you make work a lot or a little. Management can black male you from jumping into another project depending on how beneficial you are to the team. Hard to move from Federal to Commercial Sector.
Very employee focused
Consultant (Former Employee), Belton, TXMay 16, 2014
Very focused on keeping a good work environment and hiring people you would 'want to work with.' Great management from the top down.
Good Work / Life Balance
SAP PI Consultant (Former Employee), chennai , Tamil NaduMay 11, 2014
Have challenging client Base which gave opportunity to learn and explore new areas in SAP XI / PI.
Productive and stable company to work for
Solution Consultant (Current Employee), Houston, TXMay 8, 2014
This is the prefect componay to work for if you enjoy the road warrior life.
Technical Team Lead, Provider Relations (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHMay 7, 2014
My daily work activities consist of ensuring the department runs as a cohesive and knowledgeable team.
Its a good place to work.
Associate Consultant (Tier 2) (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAMay 6, 2014
Pros: work life balance, benefits
Cons: monotonous, difficult to switch between projects
Its a good place to work. Work life balance and benefits are good but monotonous and difficult to switch between projects.

About CGI Group

CGI doesn't generate make-believe worlds, but rather real-life worldwide IT services. The company is the leading technology services – Read more

CGI Group Photos