CGI Group

CGI Group Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Amazing place with fun and work everywhere
Associate Business Analyst (Former Employee), Mumbai, MHMay 28, 2014
Had an amazing time and also was a very big platform for me to learn corporate life
flexible work schedule
Pipeline/Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee), Leavenworth, KSMay 27, 2014
HTS is a social cultural program that embeds operationally focused socio-cultural capability with the military to bring about peace and stability in contested regions throughout the world. The environment is fast pace which I enjoy. Overall, I enjoyed my time with the program and sad to see that its was funding cut.
Great work Environment
Senior Training and Development Specialist - (Former Employee), Sierra Vista, AZMay 24, 2014
Pros: encourages innovation and growth
CGI is a very professional place to work. They thrive on team work, and promote tea effort and accomplishments.
Great place for College Hires
IT Consultant/Business Analyst (Current Employee), Fairfax, VAMay 20, 2014
Great place for college hires, not much place to grow but has great flexibility. Compensation and benefits are average, depending on what project your on you make work a lot or a little. Management can black male you from jumping into another project depending on how beneficial you are to the team. Hard to move from Federal to Commercial Sector.
Very employee focused
Consultant (Former Employee), Belton, TXMay 16, 2014
Very focused on keeping a good work environment and hiring people you would 'want to work with.' Great management from the top down.
Good Work / Life Balance
SAP PI Consultant (Former Employee), chennai , Tamil NaduMay 11, 2014
Have challenging client Base which gave opportunity to learn and explore new areas in SAP XI / PI.
Productive and stable company to work for
Solution Consultant (Current Employee), Houston, TXMay 8, 2014
This is the prefect componay to work for if you enjoy the road warrior life.
Technical Team Lead, Provider Relations (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHMay 7, 2014
My daily work activities consist of ensuring the department runs as a cohesive and knowledgeable team.
Its a good place to work.
Associate Consultant (Tier 2) (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAMay 6, 2014
Pros: work life balance, benefits
Cons: monotonous, difficult to switch between projects
Its a good place to work. Work life balance and benefits are good but monotonous and difficult to switch between projects.
Work life balance is good
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAMay 6, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: less compensation, no motivation
In my current project work life balance is good, I have learned some new techniques but unable to implement here and also i would like to learn more things but they are giving very less preference for testing team.
First job was a very tough experience
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee), Fairfax, VAApril 30, 2014
Tough environment with little help. Learnt alot on my own since was my first job.
Hostile place to work and experience growth.
IT Support Specialist (Former Employee), Troy, ALApril 30, 2014
This is a very hostile, and cruel workplace. The workplace is design for high turnover.
Stable Company
Consultant (Current Employee), Lebanon, VAApril 29, 2014
Stable company, below average salaries, not a lot of room for advancement, love the Share Purchase Plan, feel like just a number
Get to learn different things in other department, when another department is short handed.
Passport Support Specialist (Current Employee), New Orleans, LAApril 22, 2014
Pros: we get (2) 15 min, break and a 45 min. lunch
Cons: hard to find somewhere to park.
We have a quota to meet everyday, and I reach my quota each day no matter which department that I work in.
Good Job Profile and envirnment
ASO (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAApril 22, 2014
Pros: free dinners
Cons: 8 hours
Good job profile and time flexibility, Salary not that much satisfiable.
Productive work environment
Senior Systems Engineer (Former Employee), MumbaiApril 21, 2014
Best place I have worked for as a senior systems engineer. I got a lot of exposure, not only to technicalities, but also in managing various applications coordinating with various teams.
Overall experience
Consultant/Business Analyst (Former Employee), Lebanon, VAApril 20, 2014
Very calm work place. Great coworkers. Managers are somewhat unorganized
Productive fast paced environment
Business Systems Analyst (Current Employee), Fairfax, VAApril 20, 2014
Typical day at work-First on my team into the office. Have a phone call every morning at 10 A.M. to discuss Tier 3 issues within our software applications in the production environment. Documentation, system testing, meeting minutes during client requirement gatherings, executing use cases after writing test cases and test scripts. Track defects and – more... other issues for Quality Assurance (QA) within our online issue tracker.

I have learned to perform under the pressure of deadlines and am willing to work the necessary hours to meet deadlines. I continue to learn on the job, from the help of management, but am very comfortable executing the tasks my job has to offer.

Our 15 person team gets along very well. We have a good give and take, and have an exceptional ability to build and maintain client relationships – less
Basic Employment
***** (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXApril 19, 2014
Pros: its a job
Cons: pay, it systems, managment, culture
This company has monumental management issues on site. There is no consistency of information between management and employees. The salary is far below what it should be for the type of work that is performed. This is typical for the area of the country.
Advancement is an illusion due to the fact certain employees are hand selected without a position – more... being posted internally or externally. Systems problems are a nightmare and plague CGI.
It is hard to believe that this is a global company that has profits in the billions. – less
ok place
Passport Support Associate (Current Employee), Portsmouth, NHApril 18, 2014
ok place to work. my coworkers make the job the best part of the day

About CGI Group

CGI doesn't generate make-believe worlds, but rather real-life worldwide IT services. The company is the leading technology services – Read more

CGI Group Photos