Implementation Analyst (Former Employee) – San Francisco, CA – 17 July 2012
This position was as a systems trainer on the Sagitta Agency Management program and travel was originally anticipated to 50%. Unfortunately, it ended up more like 80-90% which was definitely too much; therfore, I resigned.
Senior Consultant for backup and Storage (Current Employee) – Montréal, QC – 8 February 2018
• Maintaining system balance and integrity of multiple TSM server instances & CommVault Backup Applications for multiple clients. Ensuring successful database backups at all times. Verifying that all migrations and backup storage pools are emptied and completed.
• Analyzing and determining whether there is adequate storage space available at all times. Taking corrective measures for new SAN storage space via work orders if deem necessary. Formatting and assigning to their proper policy domains.
• Daily overall checks on volumes, looking for tape degradation. Dealing with any failed backups and taking appropriate action, according to the details specified in AR-Remedy or Chorus or ITSM or Maximo or Infoman by the Helpdesk-ETOC group.
• Other duties including monitoring and troubleshooting of both StorageTek SL8500 libraries and four IBM 3584 libraries using the GUIs and ACSLS and Gresham consoles. Verifying drives and robots for any failures and taking appropriate actions with ORACLE support for hardware replacement.
• Supply CGI’s monthly Volumetric reports for my managers and all concerned parties. These reports give accurate details of any data movement, being backups, restores, and backup copy pools, depending on their SLA’s for both backup applications.
• Creating and maintaining procedures for all actions taken to resolve pertinent issues while respecting company policies and guidelines.
• Do monthly on-call pager duties.
working from Home with my home office environment setup.