CGI Group Employee Review

Get to learn different things in other department, when another department is short handed.
Passport Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  New Orleans, LA22 April 2014
We have a quota to meet everyday, and I reach my quota each day no matter which department that I work in.
Pros
we get (2) 15 min, break and a 45 min. lunch
Cons
Hard to find somewhere to park.

Other CGI Group Employee Reviews

The place of work is very convenient for people living near the town of Shawinigan
Developpeur .NET (Former Employee) –  Shawinigan, QC6 January 2018
The work place is very convenient for people living near the town of Shavinigan.
I lived in Montreal and worked in shawinigan. So I had to either rent an apartment and live in shawinigan from Monday to Friday, or ride every day for about 180 km to one side. I tried to do it during the summer season. I found this uncomfortable for me.
Horrible Place to Work
Client Engagement Director (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS30 December 2017
Global Technology Operation at CGI had a terrible work culture with lack of accountability from shared services that were critical to delivering high quality services in profitable manner. The only way to get things done was constant escalations and follow ups.

Worst of all, senior management had no idea as to what was going on at the working level and made extremely poor decisions because of that.
Pros
Local team talent - hard working, smart people.
Cons
Horrible culture. Overworked staff at all levels.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CGI Group. Our community is ready to answer.