CG Power Systems Canada Inc is a world leader in the design and manufacturing of medium to large power transformers (up to 500kV), HVDC converter transformers, mobile transformers and autotransformers. Our technological expertise in the field of HVDC converter transformers is amongst the most advanced in the world, as is our leadership in large autotransformer technology.
Part of CG Global, a USD 4 billion engineering conglomerate with an impressive and diverse portfolio of products and manufacturing facilities in nine countries across Asia, Europe and North America, CG is fast emerging as a first choice supplier of high quality, ”smart” electrical, industrial and consumer products and solutions all over the world.
At CG we firmly believe that the future is brilliant. It is a future that will be powered by new technology, new people, their achievements and global growth opportunities. In an increasing knowledge and technology based future, we see our people as our engine of growth, offering a dynamic environment with continual opportunities to expand on what you can achieve.
(Red Seal Certified)
Working within a large manufacturing environment, the Journeyman Electrician is responsible for the electrical and technical inspection, repair, and installation of processing, packaging, and building systems. The successful candidate will also participate in continuous improvement programs that meet Key Performance Indicators, safety, and GMP requirements.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Must hold a valid Red Seal Certificate
- Three to five years of work experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong commitment to Safety, Environmental Compliance, and Plant Reliability
- Proven organizational skills, high work standards, strong technical abilities, strong business skills and personal accountability
- Overhead work knowledge such as Jib/Overhead cranes would be considered an asset.
- Must be able to work at heights
- Must be available for and willing to do shift rotation / weekend work when required
- On call with a 24/7 shift rotation
- Must be willing and able to work in outdoor work environments of all types of weather
- Must be able to work in a manufacturing plant environment and capable of following all plant policies and procedures as related to the position.
CG Power Systems Canada Inc provides an excellent benefit/RRSP program. We invite interested applicants to send their resume through the Indeed website. While we thank all applicants for sending their resume, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.