CENX provides Service Orchestration solutions that automate lifecycle management of Carrier Ethernet/IP services across today’s data network infrastructures, SDN and NFV. We bring the power of big data analytics, automation, and leading-edge virtualization and web technologies to visualize transport services, and orchestrate service delivery across multiple operator networks. With CENX, service providers, data centers and enterprises can accelerate time to revenue, visualize services end-to-end, and assure inter-carrier performance. www.cenx.com
Based in our downtown Ottawa, Ontario office and reporting to the Controller, the Financial Analyst will be responsible for assisting with some of our more complex accounting processes. As a fast growing company the analyst will be expected to adapt and help establish our finance and accounting infrastructure.
- Prepare complex account reconciliations and associated journal entries
- Review standard journal entries
- Assist in preparing consolidated financial statements
- Compare actual results to budgeted figures
- Assist in preparing tax and audit information for external consultants
- Prepare ad hoc financial reports
- Assist in revenue accounting and associated processes
- Assist in enhancing existing financial reporting infrastructure using a variety of software applications
- Post-secondary education in accounting
- 3 years of relevant experience
- Experience in a multi-currency, multi-company consolidated accounting environment considered an asset
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics or similar accounting platform would be an asset
- Advanced excel experience is highly desirable
Interested candidates are invited to apply on our company website by clicking the Apply Now button on this page. We will give full consideration to all candidates, but only those suitable for this opportunity will be contacted.