CEI Architecture is one of British Columbia’s leading architecture firms, with a commitment to doing great work and a growing portfolio of exciting projects. We are currently on the hunt for an Intermediate Level Architectural Technologist to join our Vancouver office.
The successful candidate will be an experienced, hard-working and energetic intermediate level architectural technologist who can take a lead role in the development of building designs and documents for all types of projects, from schematic design through construction documentation.
Requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Diploma or degree in Architectural/Building Technology from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- 4 – 9 years of experience in the Architectural industry.
- Registration with AIBC is preferred.
- Proficient with AutoCAD, Revit and other necessary graphic applications.
- A proven team player with exceptional interpersonal skills, who works well with others in accomplishing objectives.
In this role you will:
- Aid in the development and preparation of building designs and documents.
- Prepare building code analyses and summaries for projects and validate that designs conform to code prescriptions and any other specific regulations such as local bylaws.
- Aid in the preparation of technical specifications for building projects.
- Liaise with clients, contractors, consultants, etc.
- Coordinate drawings between multiple disciplines associated with projects.
- Visit sites in order to gather essential data for the design and implementation of projects.
- Review shop drawings and participate in contract administration relating to proposed change notices, change orders, site instructions or requests for information.
- Research new and existing construction methods or technologies to aid or enhance building designs and/or building performance, and be able to present the information to clients, design architects, and project managers.
Visit our website www.ceiarchitecture.com to learn more about our company culture and leadership.
Computational Engineering International (CEI) is a profitable, privately held software company that develops, markets, and supports software...